Las Vegas, Nevada 2020-12-17 20:49:15 –
Below is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas.
1.1. Journey to the Arctic A drive-through experience in an industrial event space will take guests to a winter wonderland with state-of-the-art lights, lasers, projections and more. All of these are fully programmed into a heartwarming holiday hit.
2. A Secret santa drive-through It will be held at the Freemasonry Memorial Temple on December 19th from 10am to noon. Mayor Kudman and other city officials are there. Free toys will be given to children 1-11 years old. This event is aimed at underprivileged children.
3.3. “Elijah Rock Variety Show Christmas Special” The event will be live streamed from Las Vegas on December 20th at 6pm. Click here to watch live when the event occurs. The show will feature several local performers, and some of the proceeds will benefit the New Day Foundation and St. Jews Ranch for Children.
4.4. Aria Illuminates the holiday season with the “Winter Wonderland” lobby display. Created and on display by the ARIA pastry team, this year’s highlight is the 15-foot-high custom-designed sugar palace made from edible ingredients.
5.5. Fashion Show Las Vegas From Friday to Sunday, we are introducing Eat, Drink and Be Merry at the Plaza. Enjoy live music by talented violinists and guitar players and fascinating performances by Nutcracker dancers and sugar plum ballerinas. There are also two all-new guided holiday walkthrough experiences (Santa’s Workshop and Winter Wonderland).
6.6. Floyd Lamb Park At Centennial Hills, this weekend, the whole family can enjoy the Christmas fantasy forest, decorated trees, outdoor fun with the whole family, and photos / visits with Santa. You need a face mask and social distance.
7. Shark Reef in Mandalay Bay The Aquarium’s Old Centnic (well known as “Diving Santa”) will appear at various times from December 21st to 24th. Guests can bring back special photo memories at “Diving Santa”. The attraction has a time-limited entry. Tickets can be purchased online.
8. A Holiday drive-through experience Family-friendly will take place on December 24th from 9am to noon at Gary Reese Freedom Park. There will be free gifts and toys for children until supplies are exhausted. It is sponsored by the City of Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Patriotic Commission of Mexico.
9. Holiday pop-up during December Gold spikes Located in downtown Las Vegas. The living room has been transformed into a winter wonderland. Holiday drink specials are available. Must be 21.
10.10. Las Vegas lake Is hosting Lake Lights Vegas 2020. This is a month-long socially distant holiday celebration with a light display, a visit with Santa, holiday music and more.
11.11. Mystic Falls Park Sam’s Town on the Boulder Highway has been redecorated for the holiday season. This year there is a new theme featuring anime teddy bears.
12. Tivoli Village Santa Baby Pop-up Bar Until December 31st. People over the age of 21 are open daily from 6 pm to midnight. The pop-up features holiday-themed cocktails, music and holiday decorations. You need to buy a ticket for the time slot.
13. Las Vegas Light Festival It will continue at Craig Ranch Regional Park until January 9th. In addition to lights, there are games, rides, food, visits with Santa, and holiday music.
If you would like to send 13 Things items, please send an email to joyce.lupiani @ ktnv.com. Videos and photos are welcome.