Las Vegas, Nevada 2021-07-08 21:02:50 –
This is a list of 13 things to do in the Las Vegas Valley during the week of July 9-15, 2021.
1.1. Magician Xavier Mortimer There is a new show titled “The Dream Maker” at the Stratosphere Hotel Casino. This show is a family-friendly visual piece that will be enjoyed by audiences around the world. The show is 6 pm every day except Tuesday. Tickets range from $ 39 to $ 89 and include taxes and fees.
2. Las Vegas Great Santa Run Is back on December 4th. There are face-to-face events and virtual events. Registration has started. Early registration by July 31st is $ 25 per person. This race is the main fundraising activity of Opportunity Village.
Dive into Shark Week with a special cocktail in step 3. Cabo Wabo Cantina July 11-18. Drinks are served in 50 ounces that can be shared. A souvenir glass of “fishbowl”. Made from absolut lime vodka, blue curacao liqueur, sweet and sour, topped with ginger ale. The cost is $ 48.
Four. Las Vegas Natural History Museum Will celebrate its 30th anniversary from July 10th. The July family commemorative party runs from 10 am to 2 pm and ends as soon as the stock runs out, in addition to ancient Egyptian-themed science demonstrations, activities, crafts and creatures. All guests at the museum are admitted at half price, and guests dressed in the best fashions of ancient Egypt are admitted free of charge. Children under the age of 2 can also enter for free.
5.5. Piff the Magic Dragon Offers free tickets to shows at Flamingo Las Vegas to first responders and frontline workers until July 31st. Piff the Magic Dragon plays nightly with Piff the Magic Dragon, the only Magic Performing Chihuahua ™ in the world, and showgirl Jade Simone. 8-80 years old with a non-stop blend of magic, wit and irony. To check attendance PiffRSVPs@gmail.com Your name, mobile number, email address, and number of tickets requested. All reservations must be made 48 hours before the desired show date. The administrator reserves all rights.
6. Sand Dollar Lounge Announcing the resurgence of nightly live entertainment. In addition to listening to some of Las Vegas’ top local bands, guests smoke homemade pizzas, seasonal craft cocktails by the city’s best bartenders, spinning craft beers, a wide selection of whiskeys, and a selection of tabletop games. Enjoy in-more than 21 free environments. This weekend’s lineup includes The Disparrows on July 9th. July 10th soul juice band. And Rustyn Vaughn Lee on July 11th.
7. Jackson michaelson We will perform at Stoney’s Rockin Country on July 9th at 7pm. Growing up in Corvallis, Oregon, Jackson Michelson began his country career on the west coast, creating a sound that blended the rooted tongs of the southern United States with the sunny and soothing spirit of the Pacific coast. Tickets are the $ 15 day of the show.
8. Las Vegas Little Theater The play tells the story of Dr. Ruth, who fled the Nazis on the Kindertransport and embarked on her wonderful journey as a successful single by joining Haganah in Jerusalem as a sniper. My mother has newly arrived in the United States. Performances are July 9-10 and 16-18. All seats are $ 30.
9. Henderson City announces Celebrate America, Free 90-minute music performance by the famous All-American Boys Chorus on July 10th. The performance will take place at 8 pm at the Water Street Plaza Amphitheater. The All-American Boys Chorus plays a variety of Americana classics, including: Songs such as Beach Boys, John Denver and Willie Nelson. The chorus also pays homage to the American army. No registration required and seats are on a first-come, first-served basis.
10.10. Winchester Dondero Cultural Center Introducing the Silver Statesman Barber Chorus and Quartet at the show “In the Good Ol’Summertime” at 2:00 pm on July 10th. And a commitment to musical excellence. Tickets are currently available online at the Winchester Center. www.ClarkCountyNV.gov/Parks For $ 15.
11. Las Vegas Strip Hard Rock Cafe UFC264 viewer It will open at 5 pm on July 10th. $ 125 includes seating and Cole branded Excalibur. $ 160 includes seats, Cole-branded Excalibur, and appetizers. Must be 21 years of age or older.
12. Studio 71 Photo Space Opened at Plaza Hotel Casino in downtown Las Vegas. From showgirls and dice to roller skates and disco balls, neon and LED-lit backgrounds pay tribute to the early 1970s golden age, known for its early plaza history, discos, bright colours, and Studio 54’s ubiquitous style. I am. Plazas Studio 71 is open Saturday and Sunday from noon to midnight and from Monday to Friday from July 1st to the end of December from 4pm to midnight.
13.13. JING Las Vegas In downtown Summerlin, the JING Thing industry night begins every Monday night from July 12th. Industry experts can enjoy a high-class selection from a secret menu carefully selected by the chef, which includes half-price sushi and steak, Kobe beef hot rock, and caviar. Restaurant full dinner menu. Take advantage of the spinning bottles for $ 10 shots of Dos Artes Anehotequila and special drinks such as free champagne bottles when you buy caviar. Every Monday, Guest Toasting spins the Top 40.
If you would like to send items from the 13 future ToDo lists, please send an email to joyce.lupiani @ ktnv.com. Photos and videos are welcome.