Omaha, Nebraska 2021-10-08 15:26:23 –
Omaha, Nebraska (KMTV) — On Friday, the Douglas County Health Department said in a news release that it had confirmed 190 new positive COVID-19 tests since its report Thursday. I did not receive a new death certificate.
The total number of positive cases reported since March 2020 is 84,512. The total number of COVID-19-related deaths in Douglas County during the pandemic remains at 801.
According to the latest local hospital report received Thursday afternoon:
- Medical and surgical beds occupied 89% and beds with 156 staff were available.
- Adult ICU beds were occupied by 87% and beds with 38 staff were available.
- 38 people who were confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 were on mechanical ventilation.
- There were 198 inpatients diagnosed with COVID-19, 62 of whom were treated at the adult ICU level.
- Six pediatric patients were identified among the inpatients.
- Three more were interested in COVID-19 (usually waiting for test results), all of whom were adults.
Vaccine Clinic will be held:
- Saturday, Old Market Farmers Market, 1011 Jackson Street, 8 am-12:30pm
- Tuesday, 1111 S. 41st St from noon to 4 pm.At the DCHD office
- Tuesday 4 pm-8 pm at Andersen Middle School on 15404 Adams Street
- Tuesday, Mirrored North Middle School, 2828 S. 139th St.4 pm to 8 pm
190 new positive cases, 6 pediatric patients hospitalized Source link 190 new positive cases, 6 pediatric patients hospitalized