In today’s fast world, it’s impossible to keep your daily plans in mind in the hope that you won’t miss an important opportunity.
The days of misplaced Post-it notes to keep tasks in mind are gone. Today, we are blessed with an endless digital notebook app. They make our lives easier and keep us organized and productive.
If you haven’t used it yet, get started now. If you’re not sure which one is best for you, we’ve listed five best daily planner apps with different options. These particular apps have been selected for several good reasons. They not only help you increase your productivity, but also make your daily life much easier.
Before we get started, there are some important criteria that need to be taken into account. Matching the app to personal tastes and expectations is an important task.
- focus- Focus is an important factor in getting things done. It is important to manage effectively and efficiently without wasting time. This is the first factor to consider when choosing the best daily planner app for ourselves.
- Organization – This is the main promise of most daily Panner apps-to keep you organized. And that’s probably the first reason we’re thinking about getting the app first.
- Habits – Increasing productivity is impossible without improving habits. It is important to keep yourself responsible for getting going to reach your goals.
Below are 5 of the best daily planner apps. Try them out. Decide for yourself what best suits your personal needs and preferences.
Please note that these apps are not in any particular order. All of them are great in what they do. My goal is to better understand how each can meet their productivity needs.
1. Gentle (macOS)
Calm The laser focus category is a true winner as it helps protect you from distractions. We fulfill that promise by not letting distractions interfere with you.
The distraction block feature helps you strengthen your focus and achieve more in less time. It is designed to draw you into deeper work and reach your goals faster.
It not only keeps you organized, but also improves your habit of focusing on deep work.
With that Daily goal The approach allows you to get going without being distracted by tasks that don’t contribute to your daily goals.
The main functions are as follows.
- Focus session timer – A well-defined interval for focused work using a timing timer. Knowing how much time you have left to complete a task will give you more motivation.
- Website and app blockers – Blocking access to websites reduces your concentration. Knowing a distracting app can help you focus. Staying productive during focus sessions allows you to continue your tasks without unnecessary interruptions.
- Activity tracker – Clarifying productive time is a great way to track your activity. Knowing your most common distractions is an important factor in improving your habits.
- Daily planr – Making daily plans according to one focus goal is a great way to stay organized. It helps you get things done with clearer intent and focused attention.
- Focus music – Playing background music is a great tool for staying focused and motivated.
- Telephone silencer – Put your phone in silent mode to automatically eliminate unnecessary distractions.
Calm Deep working hours are free for 10 hours and paid offers are $ 4 per month.
2. Todoist (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows)
Todoist Is one of the most popular and best daily planner apps among solo planners, team managers, and large corporations. This app keeps the task of making sure you are organized and nothing is forgotten.
Todoist supports many other app integrations that enable better workflows and easier task management. With many advantages, this app complies with the standards of a highly organized management system. Supports subtasks, subprojects, recurring tasks, notifications and more.
The main functions are as follows.
- Task prioritization – Stay productive by accomplishing the most important things.
- Task management – It’s easy to create subtasks and show recurring tasks, including due dates for individual tasks. Labeling task It provides a customized approach with priorities, contexts, or personalized systems. Setting reminders can help you improve management and achieve faster.
- Progress management – Track the progress of your app’s measurement and reporting capabilities. This allows you to track actions and take action as needed.
- project management – Set goals for your project and you’ll see that things are going well throughout.
Todoist There is a free version, and paid offers start at $ 3 per month.
3. Things 3 (iOS)
Thing 3 Your notebook for business and life. We provide the best support for productivity and tidying up. Its simple layout is easy to understand and manage. You don’t have to introduce features, so you can get started right away.
The main functions are as follows.
- Easy input – Getting tasks in your app should be an easy, simple, and smooth process. Simple typing means reducing wasted time. And this is exactly what this app offers.
- Heading – Adding a title to your checklist is a great way to keep your tasks separate. It allows you to focus on completing the project and never miss anything. This means that you can dial down each task to a smaller task with a checklist that supports them. It looks exactly like you would create it on paper. The difference is the option to set deadlines, add tasks to your calendar and organize them into your own categories.
- Integration – Adding email to your to-do list is just one example of smooth task management. Looking at things and tasks together when integrating calendars is a way to keep things going.
- plan – Seeing that all future lists are laid out properly will help you follow your planned plans. You can save a lot of time by scheduling repetitive actions related to automation. Reminders get you on track.
- Search options – Searching has become easier. This option allows you to search for words that you have typed in the app. It provides the ability to create alarms and notifications for various tasks.
Thing 3 It costs $ 49.99 on a Mac and has a 15-day free trial. It’s $ 19.99 for the iPad and $ 9.99 for the iPhone.
4. Any.do (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows)
If you want to stay organized and get things done Any.do I promise more than that. Its time management function continues the task. They remind us of scheduled activities that cannot be overlooked.
Among the usual features such as due dates, prioritization, automatic notifications, recurring task settings, reminders, and a drag-and-drop interface for easy list creation, there are other useful and important features.
- Data synchronization – Stay efficient by adding scheduled events to your calendar and syncing them to multiple platforms such as Google Calendar and WhatsApp Reminders.
- Offline access – Knowing that you can access the tool anytime, anywhere gives you great freedom, peace of mind, and the ability to stay on top of things.
- Task management – Integrating your to-do list with your calendar makes planning and scheduling easier.
- Audio capture – While running, it’s useful to leave a voice message to yourself and turn it into a to-do list note. I don’t know when the next great idea comes to mind.
Any.do There is a free version. The paid offer starts at $ 2.99 / month.
5. Trello (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows)
Trello For individuals and teams who want to be more productive. It focuses on helping teamwork reach new levels. Its capabilities allow you to customize your workflow. A simple user experience combined with strategic collaboration between team members for effective work.
Tasks can be grouped into boards and cards, and boards and cards can contain different task sets. Individual tasks can be assigned to groups or individuals using deadlines and checklists. If you need more, here are some of the key features:
- Effective to-do list – You can manage your progress by adding due dates or assigning them to specific teams or people.
- collaboration – Invite someone to get things done. It helps you get things done without the complicated onboarding process.
- Instant messaging – Discussing tasks in real time improves efficiency and makes it easy to communicate from anywhere.
Trello There is a free version. The paid offer starts at $ 10 per month.
Choosing the right tool for your daily planning can be time consuming. I hope this process has become easier.
Whether you’re managing your personal time, teams, work projects, or planning a vacation, use the one that best suits your specific needs.
Choosing a daily planner app to be productive is a great way to focus your mind and keep your progress high. The Planner app will help you easily make most of your time.
Other productivity tools
Featured Photo Credits: William Hook via unsplash.com
5 Best Daily Planner Apps to Be Productive
Source link 5 Best Daily Planner Apps to Be Productive