Long Beach, California 2021-07-29 17:23:37 –
Long Beach City Today, Companies Previously Get into the storefront or window “In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, state and local health orders, or public anxiety that occurred in the city last year.”
Business owners and real estate owners are eligible for grants ranging from $ 100 to $ 600 for the cost of removing and transporting up to 30 plywood per location. The program is funded as part of the Long Beach Restoration Plan approved by the city council in March.
To apply for the program Program website Awards will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis from today to August 31st.
According to the city’s press release, the amount of grants available for each eligible applicant depends on the size of the property. Grants cannot be used for other work or repairs.
Businesses and properties are eligible as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Employers must be experiencing financial difficulties due to either a COVID-19 pandemic, state and local health orders, or public insecurity.
- Must be non-profit or for-profit business
- Requires a valid Long Beach Business License
- Must have no more than 50 full-time employees in Long Beach
- Must be on long beach
- Must be in compliance with the local health order
- Must not be closed completely
- Real Estate Owners Must Experience Financial Difficulties Due to Either a COVID-19 Pandemic, State and Local Health Orders, or Citizens’ Anxiety
- Current vacancies required
- Must be actively marketing real estate for rent or sale
- Must be in the city of Long Beach
- There must be no active or pending code enforcement violations