New Orleans

A partly cloudy and hot Thursday – New Orleans, Louisiana

New Orleans, Louisiana 2021-06-10 08:41:00 –

For us, the high pressure centered around the northeastern Gulf of Mexico means that the southerly winds will continue to bring enough moisture to southeastern Louisiana until today and Sunday morning. The dew point temperature is in the 70’s, so it is quite sticky throughout the weekend. Thursday: Almost sunny to partially cloudy, hot and humid days with a 10-20% chance of temperature in the late 80’s to afternoon. Low 90’s Friday: Almost sunny to partially cloudy, hot and humid days with a 10% chance of precipitation and a low 90’s with a probability of 97-102 degrees. Saturday: Partially cloudy, hot and humid day. In the late 90’s, there is a 10% chance that rain and afternoon temperatures and heat index values ​​will be 97-102 degrees Celsius. Sunday: Most cloudy, hot and humid days with a 40% chance of rain and storms, with cooler temperatures from the late 80’s to the afternoon. Mondays in the 90’s: Almost cloudy, hot and humid days with a 40% chance of rain and storms, with afternoon temperatures in the late 80’s and late 90’s. Tuesday: Partially cloudy, hot and humid day, 30% chance of late 80’s to late 90’s rain and storm and afternoon temperature Wednesday: Partially m almost cloudy, hot and humid day, 80’s From the late to the late 90’s, there is a 30% chance of rain or storms and the afternoon temperatures will be higher.

For us, the high pressure centered around the northeastern Gulf of Mexico means that the southerly winds will continue to bring enough moisture to southeastern Louisiana until today and Sunday morning. The dew point temperature is in the 70’s, so it’s pretty sticky throughout the weekend.

Thursday: Mostly sunny to partially cloudy, hot and humid days with a 10-20% chance of rain and afternoon temperatures in the late 80’s and late 90’s.

Friday: Almost sunny to partially cloudy, hot and humid days, with a 10% chance of rain and afternoon temperatures in the late 90’s, with a heat index value of 97-102 degrees.

Saturday: Partially cloudy, hot and humid day, with a 10% chance of rain and afternoon temperatures in the late 90’s, with a heat index value of 97-102 degrees.

Sundays: Mostly cloudy, hot and humid days with a 40% chance of rain and storms, with afternoon temperatures in the late 80’s and late 90’s.

Mondays: Mostly cloudy, hot and humid days with a 40% chance of rain and storms, with afternoon temperatures in the late 80’s and late 90’s.

Tuesday: Partially cloudy, hot and humid days with a 30% chance of rain and storms, with afternoon temperatures in the late 80’s and late 90’s.

Wednesday: Partially cloudy, hot and humid days with a 30% chance of rain and storms, with afternoon temperatures in the late 80’s and late 90’s.

A partly cloudy and hot Thursday Source link A partly cloudy and hot Thursday

Back to top button