Fresno, California 2021-01-14 13:07:00 –
Organizations that provide employment or job listings can click here to email a request to add to their contact list for future job notifications.
Read KFSN’s EEO Report: ABC30.com Page | FCC.gov Page
Current job offer
KFSN-TV / ABC30, a Walt Disney / ABC-owned station in Fresno, California, is looking for a finance manager. This person works with the local leadership team to achieve the station’s strategic, financial and operational goals. The manager leads KFSN’s financial planning process, creates business analytics, and assists in making decisions about station initiatives, news coverage, and story needs.
Successful candidates are production-savvy financial leaders who capture data and translate it into sound business recommendations, enabling KFSN leadership to make agile and actionable decisions. .. The ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with multiple business partners is critical to success.
- Supporting KFSN’s day-to-day financial operations
- Analyze all aspects of spending patterns to identify efficiency and cost control opportunities
- Communicate performance to business partners by creating reports on financial performance, forecasts, and budgets
- It provides business partners with insights into trends and financial history to enable informed decision making.
- Work with other OTV station finance and department finance teams to identify and establish best practices and consistent analysis
- Own and prepare annual operational plans, long-term plans, forecasts, monthly and weekly reviews, and other ad hoc reports
- Develop and track KPIs for editing and operations by creating a process that instills a culture of positive cost discipline
- Work with station leaders to create and manage your budget
- Defending a culture of creativity, collaboration, diversity and innovation
- It will be an indispensable resource for business partners.An integral part of the decision team
- Staff with over 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally leading / mentoring past experience. (Available if you have experience in FP & A in the entertainment industry)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics. (MBA or CPA is preferred)
- Advanced financial modeling and analysis skills.
- Strong technical skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SAP. Experience with Cognos TM1 is a plus.
- Strong work ethic with a focus on deliverables. You can prioritize and solve a set of problems at the same time.
- Innovative orientation with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ABC30 / KFSN-TV is an equal opportunity employer, female / minority / veteran / disability / sexual orientation / gender identity.
Manager, news & content
KFSN-TV / ABC30, a Walt Disney / ABC-owned station in Fresno, California, is looking for a manager to oversee daily news content and broadcasts. The long-standing # 1 news team on the market is looking for candidates with good news judgment and strong editing, promotion and communication skills. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, dedicated and hands-on newsperson who leads the day-to-day operations of linear and digital content creation. You need to be a Master Show Doctor who knows how to create a very compelling visual news program in this era when people have access to content at all times. Our team is actively involved in the latest news, corporate reports, bad weather coverage and social media on all platforms. The leader of this newsroom oversees producers, reporters, photographers and multimedia journalists. Report directly to the news director and the candidate will also work with other newsroom managers on content creation, editing strategies and staffing. This position also requires close collaboration with the production crew, programming and marketing. The job requirements are as follows: Experience leading the newsroom during major breaking news events. Ability to manage on-air and behind-the-scenes personnel in high-pressure deadlines. Powerful screenplay, teasing writing skills and master copy editor. A deep understanding of multiple digital platforms and new technologies. Ability to quickly understand and pivot based on digital analysis and research. Dalet’s experience is a plus. ABC30 / KFSN-TV is an equal opportunity employer, female / minority / veteran / disability / sexual orientation / gender identity.
KFSN-TV / ABC30, a Disney / ABC-owned station in Fresno, is looking for a newsroom intern to learn and contribute to on-air, digital and social media platforms. You will have the opportunity to observe and participate in the day-to-day operations and operations of television stations in major markets. KFSN-TV / ABC30 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female / Minority / Veteran / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
ABC30 Fresno Job Openings and Internships Source link ABC30 Fresno Job Openings and Internships