Las Vegas, Nevada 2021-02-22 13:05:32 –
Las Vegas (KLAS) — An increasing number of shows are announcing their return to the Las Vegas Strip. absinthe, Riske variety show. Production will resume at Caesars Palace on Wednesday, March 17, with performances from Wednesday to Sunday at 7 pm and 9 pm.
Tickets start at $ 149 and are currently sold at: Spiegelworld.com..
“After nearly a year of closure, we’re excited to be back on the stage in the world’s entertainment capital,” said Ross Mollison, Impresario Extraordinaire at Spiegelworld. “I couldn’t be happier anymore absinthe Return to stage and all talented artists and crew will return to work. “
absinthe It was one of the first shows October 28, production resumed The Las Vegas Strip Resort was aiming to restore live entertainment. Quoting capacity limits, The popular show stopped production at Caesars Palace on December 14th...
Spiegelworld maintains a wide range of protocols, as outlined in its overview. Health and safety plan.. Ongoing health and safety efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Following the Governor’s Entertainment Moat’s orders, a reduction in the number of spectators for a party of 2 to 6 people at a cabaret table 25 feet away from the performer’s main stage.
- Upon arrival, guests will be asked to participate in a brief oral health check and non-contact temperature check before being guided to a color-coded pod in the outdoor courtyard. Audiences enter and exit the venue through color sections to avoid congestion at the entrance and exit.
- Masks must be worn indoors and outdoors by all artists, staff, and patrons. You can easily remove the mask while you are actively drinking, but otherwise you will be asked to cover your face.
- The cashless QR code-based cocktail service eliminates bar queues.
- absintheThe world-famous spiegeltent, including the seating area and all surfaces that come into frequent contact, is disinfected before and after every performance.
Morrison added that he was trying to get two other shows. Opium And Atomic Salon Show, Return to the stage.
“We hope that by demonstrating the effectiveness of science-backed health and safety practices, such as masks worn by guests and staff all the time, we can be as considerate as restaurants and cocktail lounge venues that do not require such distances. “Morison said.
For tickets and more information click here.