Anaheim, California 2021-06-10 15:30:42 –
Location: Anaheim, California
job title: AhCount manager
Job type: full-time
salary: $ 60,000.00 to $ 70,000.00 annually
EC Applications, Inc. Is looking for an accounting manager to join the Anaheim team.
The accounting manager oversees the management and accounting part of all projects and offers a wide range of duties to support all business activities of multiple entities.
Positions also support both union and non-union payroll processing and manager worker’s accident compensation. Audits, maintenance of business licenses, and other obligations as needed.
- ECA core value (also known as ” Tigers Attitude “) Always.
Teamwork – bring out the best Team.
IInnovation-Promote leadership and IInnovation.
Growth – personal and professional effort Gline.
EProviding the highest value through our commitment to xcellence – Excellence.
Right-even when no one is watching Rthe right thing.
safety! – Practice and support safety Always standard.
- Employee performance evaluation is heavily weighted by their commitment and examples of living in ECA tiger & Safety attitude.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Protect your assets and ensure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing internal audit, control, and check discipline across all departments.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of your day-to-day operations in accounts payable, cash payments, billing / billing, customer credit and collection, payroll, fixed asset records, general and substantive accounting, and cost accounting.
- Oversee purchase orders to ensure proper job cost coding and streamlined AP systems
- Once the statement is downloaded, we will distribute the detailed credit card fee to users every month
- Collect and code all credit card transaction information for timely entry into CE
- Enter / adjust accounts payable data
- Enter / adjust accounts receivable data
- We will complete all items accurately and in a timely manner according to the financial statement checklist, issue executive financial reports, and hold monthly review meetings by the 12th (15th) of each month.
- Continuous support and system improvement through CE for construction and executive trend reports and finance
- Supporting an external certified accountant office in the year-end closing process
- By setting a “project snapshot”, we support the contract of the awarded project and the transition (estimate) to project management. Check and execute contract requirementsEnter the project and quote into the CE software and collect the required data in the master file
- Checking and executing contract requirements: Creating contract folders for successful bid projects, searching for contract requirements, managing contract documents (contracts, insurance policies, W-9, salary requirements, billing deadlines, retention, reporting requirements, collective bargaining agreements, etc.) .. , Billing date, preliminary information, and contact information
- Track all awarded projects so that advance notices, lien, and / or outage notices are submitted in a timely manner (project status sheet)
- Prepare and submit advance notices, liens, and / or outage notices for individual state requirements
- Maintain current lien law records and forms in licensed states
- Scan and save documents with your company’s naming structure
- Build and develop customer relationships to support ongoing and new project support
- Ensure proper project settings for state and workers’ accident compensation codes for payroll purposes
- Coordinate and supervise weekly and monthly debt / deduction accounts and applicable payments: decorations, 401Ks, fringe benefits, insurance benefits, loans, savings deposits and more.
- Adjust payroll weekly
- Check compliance with state-specific payroll requirements such as UI, WC, income tax, etc.
- Calculation, tracking and reporting of monthly workers’ accident compensation as needed
- Oversee Payroll and Union Benefit audits with Payroll Administrator
- Manage all workers’ accident compensation audits by providing coordinated, thorough and timely requested support documents
Operation / Other
- Find individual state licensing requirements and complete state processes upon request
- Manage status reports to ensure timely and accurate reports
- Make sure the license has been renewed if necessary.Manage all dates and deadlines
- Create and maintain systems, checklists, files, procedures, etc. to streamline business operations
- Achieve operational goals by resolving issues, completing audits, identifying trends, and deciding to improve your system.Implementation of changes
- Leading to maintain a professional and aesthetic office atmosphere for visitors, clients, vendors, and employees
- We support relationships, positive attitudes, and a comfortable working environment through open communication inside and outside the company and excellent customer service.
- Enhance the reputation of departments and organizations by accepting ownership to meet new demands and exploring opportunities to add value to work outcomes
- Efficiency Awareness and Attitudes – “How Can I Help”, “How Can Someone Save Time?”
- Field Support – Going further so that all field personnel are welcomed and feel important
- Update your work knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining a personal network, and joining professional organizations
- Other obligations assigned
- Construction Management and / or Accounting Degree; or Equivalent 10 Years of Experience in Accounting Construction Environment
- Bilingual / fluent in reading and writing in both English and Spanish
- At least one year of computer-ease software experience with advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
- Effective and compelling presentation skills on controversial or complex topics for executives
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations
- Exceptional level of organization, time management, self-sufficiency / spontaneity, reliability
- Health, high moral personality, and good attendance record
- Polite, polite, clever to the general public (internal and external)
- You must always maintain strict confidentiality
How to apply:
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Ken Young. email@example.com..
Accounting Manager – Anaheim, CA Source link Accounting Manager – Anaheim, CA