Entertainment

Actor Esme Bianco sues Marilyn Manson on suspicion of abuse

Game of Thrones actor Esme Bianco sued Marilyn Manson for sexual, physical and psychological abuse on Friday. In a lawsuit filed in a federal court in Los Angeles, Bianco states that Manson violated trafficking law by taking him from England to California pretending to be his role in music videos and movies. ..

An email requesting comment from a lawyer who previously represented Manson was not immediately returned. Manson said earlier this year that all his intimate relationships had been fully agreed.

The proceedings allege that in 2009, Manson, officially known as Brian Warner, flew Bianco to Los Angeles and filmed a video of the song “I want to kill you like a movie.”

The proceedings state that Bianco will stay at Manson’s house rather than the reserved hotel, has no crew, and only Manson himself is shooting on the phone.

Manson robbed Bianco of food and sleep, but tried to give her alcohol and drugs, lock her in her bedroom, whip, shock her, and force her to have sex with another woman, and entered her room in the middle of the night. Threatened to rape. , The proceedings allege. No music video has been released.

The lawsuit says the two began a long-distance relationship later that year.

Manson took Bianco back to Los Angeles in 2011 and appeared to appear in the feature film Fantasmagoria, but the project didn’t happen either.

During that visit, Manson did not allow Bianco to leave the house without his permission, chased her around the apartment with an ax, cut her with a “Nazi knife” without her consent, and photographed the cutout. , Posted photos online. , The proceedings allege.

“It took Bianco years to understand Warner’s degree of physical, sexual, psychological and emotional abuse. Her career suffered due to deterioration of her mental health. “The lawsuit says. “As a result, she has been working on complex post-traumatic stress disorders, anxiety, depression and panic attacks to this day.”

The Associated Press generally does not identify those who claim to have been sexually assaulted, but in a statement Bianco to broadcast her claim in the hope that others would do the same. He publicly stated that he was moving forward.

In the proceedings, Bianco said she did not go to the authorities at the time, fearing her safety if she did not comply with Manson’s request. But her lawyer, Jay D. Elwanger, said she has now stepped forward and spoke to the FBI and local law enforcement agencies.

Bianco first aired many allegations in February.She was one of the few women who spoke after actor Evan Rachel Wood Said on social media Manson abused her sexually, physically and emotionally during their relationship. Manson’s record label and agent dropped him at the time.

In response to February’s allegations, Manson wrote on Instagram: “These recent claims about me are a horrifying distortion of reality. My intimate relationship is always in full agreement with like-minded partners. How and why others choose It doesn’t matter if you’re there. It’s true to tell the past falsely. “

A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s detective also said he was investigating allegations of domestic violence against Manson from 2009 to 2011 in West Hollywood in February. They did not identify the woman who made the report.

Bianco played Ross in the first three seasons of HBO’s Game of Thrones.

Actor Esme Bianco sues Marilyn Manson on suspicion of abuse

Source link Actor Esme Bianco sues Marilyn Manson on suspicion of abuse

Back to top button