Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-06-07 12:44:37 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – Every year New Mexico Technical Council Recognizes a range of women who represent the STEM industry and show a commitment to mentorship and community impact. This year, we will recognize six outstanding women in the technology field and receive the first “Emerging Leader Award”.
Executive Director and CEO Deborah Breitfeld talks about the 13th Annual Woman in Technology Awards Celebration. Applicants were evaluated on four criteria: occupational impact, volunteering, mentorship, and entrepreneurship.
The Women in Technology Awards event will be held virtually at 11:00 am on June 10th. https://nmtechcouncil.org/annual-women-in-technology-celebration/It costs $ 20 for members and $ 30 for non-members.
The winners of this year’s Woman in Technology Awards are:
- Sandra Begay, Chief Member of Technical Staff, Sandia National Laboratories
- Jessica DuVerneay, RS21 UX / UI Design Director
- RS21, Vice President of Health Analytics, Stephanie Goradia
- Dr. Shelly Gruenig, CEO / Executive Director, Be Greater Than Average / R4 Creation
- Pamela Coster, CEO of Falling Colors, said:
- Dr. Lorie Liebrock, Director of Cyber Security Center, Professor of New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Computer Science and Engineering
Emerging Leader Award Winners:
- Pantheon, Developer Outreach Manager, Tara King
Annual Women in Technology Awards Celebration goes virtual Source link Annual Women in Technology Awards Celebration goes virtual