Riverside

Apartment fire on Kostoryz | kiiitv.com – Riverside, California

Riverside, California 2021-07-19 18:14:46 –

Corpus Christi, Texas — Corpus Christi firefighters set off a stove at Lexington Manor Apartments on Monday afternoon.

The fire brigade says the unmanned food in the stove of the apartment on the second floor has ignited. As a result, the microwave oven above it melted and even damaged some cabinets.

No one was injured, but the apartment was damaged.

“Maybe it was worse. Perhaps the most damaging was the flood that had to move people down and shut off all the electricity because of a leak in the apartment.” Said Captain Jim. De Visser.

Apartment management helps you find accommodation for residents at night.

The fire brigade says it covered the furniture in the apartment on the ground floor to minimize damage.

For the latest information on coronavirus in coastal bends, click here..

Other 3News articles on KIIITV.com:

Apartment fire on Kostoryz | kiiitv.com Source link Apartment fire on Kostoryz | kiiitv.com

Back to top button