Albuquerque, New Mexico 2020-10-18 18:44:03 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE)-Albuquerque police have announced the completion of their sixth crime prevention operation throughout the city, arresting 59 criminals. A total of 261 criminals have been arrested since the start of the operation in August. Four guns and six vehicles were also recovered.
The operation was conducted from October 13th to 16th in collaboration with state probation and parole officers in collaboration with officers of the Field Services Department, Research Department and Special Operations Department. A total of 61 unprocessed warrants have been cleared and 26 new felony arrests have been made.
- APD arrests 59 people in the 6th security operation
- The man breaks into the house during the child’s distance learning class and the teacher calls 911
- The city hosts a virtual Halloween costume parade
- Silver Alert issued for women in Albuquerque
- “Can’t explain in words”: Family loses 3 out of 5 with COVID-19 within a few days