Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-09-21 20:21:22 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – Albuquerque Police Station A woman who was shot is being investigated after being dropped off at a Presbyterian hospital early Tuesday morning. According to APD, she was later transferred to UNM Hospital, where she died.
The story continues below:
- crime: Man arrested in Santa Rosa murder
- trend: Former state legislator Cheryl Williams Stapleton charged with 28 indictments
- Whole country: Laundry lawyer cancels press conference at FBI request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQEEn Español: Lunes 21 de Septiembre 2021
According to APD, the woman is in her twenties, but has not been identified. APD has no other information and is seeking hints. If you have any information, please call 505-242-COPS. KRQE News 13 will be available as soon as updates are available.
APD seeking information after woman shot, left at hospital Source link APD seeking information after woman shot, left at hospital