Anaheim, California 2022-05-25 14:10:07 –
Position title:Data entry / sales order processing position
Hours a week:40 hours
salary:$ 17.00 per hour
- E-Commerce: Associates will download / print the received e-commerce orders, review the information, operate the computer / printer and prepare according to each contract.
- Specific Customer Accounts: Associates are responsible for working with specific customer accounts to ensure that sales orders are processed for each contract.
- Transportation Responsibility: Associates are responsible for scheduling and coordinating the collection / return of shipping containers at the port to ensure maximum efficiency and timeliness in order to eliminate potential port surcharges.
- Light warehousing operations, not limited to product selection from warehousing inventory, sending e-commerce order preparation and staging by shipping schedule.
- Associates use standard data entry procedures to process account information, customer information, and various other forms and documents by resolving inconsistencies and checking for data errors.
- Request more information about a document that is considered incomplete.
- Enter information into a specific file or form from a document contained in a recorded document, a hard-written page, or a printed file.
- Keep a record of tasks, files, and calibration reports.
- Before submitting the final product, check the completed work for any errors or duplicate information.
Education and qualifications:
- Minimum-High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Competent / Peach Tree / QuickBooks operating system is a plus.
- You need to be fluent in both spoken and written English / Being able to speak and write Spanish is a plus.
- Familiar with social media and internet sales sites such as Amazon and Walmart.
- Ability to enter data accurately at effective speeds with strong typing, analysis, and computer skills.
- Knowledge of parcel delivery via FedEx / UPS / USPS is a plus.
Skills and specifications:
- Ability to learn automatic and manual file system procedures.
- Multitasking, use of personal judgment, ability to utilize strong decision-making skills.
- You can check the data quickly and accurately.
- We pay attention to the details and are good at identifying errors, solving problems, and verifying that the work created is correct.
How to apply:Interested candidates can submit their resume by email to the following address:email@example.com ..
Apollo Athletics-Data Entry/Sales Ordering Processing Position Source link Apollo Athletics-Data Entry/Sales Ordering Processing Position