Valley Stream, New York 2021-10-15 11:44:50 –
Anderson, South Carolina (WSPA) – We are accepting applications for mortgage assistance programs related to COVID-19, Anderson County.
From 9:30 am to 4:00 pm on Wednesday, October 20, staff will visit the Municipal Business Center on S. Main Street to assist with personal procedures. If you would like to make a reservation, please call (864) 231-2223 by 3:00 pm. Tuesday, October 19th.
According to Anderson officials, there is on-site technical assistance for people with special needs and those in need of translation services. If you need assistance, please request it at the time of booking.
Anderson officials said the requirements for support through the program were:
- Must be owner and resident of real estate within Anderson’s city limits
- Household income is less than 80% of the median income in the region and must meet other criteria to qualify for assistance.Click to visit our website for income charts here..
- The program offers up to 6 months overdue mortgage payments totaling no more than $ 5,000.
- Payments are made directly to the mortgage company. Support will be provided to about 40 households.
- Provides documentation for aoorioriates as listed below
Applicants to attend must provide the following at the time of booking:
- SC resident photo ID or driver’s license
- Mortgage statement
- Evidence of mortgage delinquency
- W-9 form from the lender
- Proof of income in one of the following forms:
- Salary stub
- Proof of social security statement or last deposit
- Pension statement
- Proof of unemployment allowance or unemployment deposit
- Worker compensation check stub
- Statement on the interests of veterans
- TANF statement
- Proof of Dependent Allowance
- Child support
- Proof of income decline in 2019 and 2020 taxes or W2 Form 1099
- Increased costs due to COVID-19 (recipe, invoice, etc.)
Applications open for Anderson Co. COVID-19 related mortgage assistance program Source link Applications open for Anderson Co. COVID-19 related mortgage assistance program