Honolulu, Hawaii 2022-06-25 03:43:20 –
KHON2 (KHON2) — Ask-A-Lawyer booths throughout the state to commemorate the National Celebration of Low Week on Saturday, June 25th and Sunday, June 26th.
Volunteer lawyers provide free face-to-face legal information on topics such as landlord / tenant, divorce, child custody, bankruptcy, and property planning.
We are a meteorological station in Hawaii and get the latest weather forecasts and radar information here
- Kakaako Farmers Market – Saturday, June 25th, 8am to noon
- Pearl Ridge Farmers Market – Saturday, June 25th, 8am to noon
- KTA Hiro – Sunday, June 26th, 10am to 2pm
- KTA Kona – Saturday, June 25th, 10am to 2pm
- Sunday Market at Kahului Shopping Center – Sunday, June 26th, 4pm-8pm
- Grove Farm Market in Lihue – Saturday, June 25, 2022, 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Interested in other weird news that the jewelery robbery didn’t work?check out Strange news
Volunteer lawyers are available every Wednesday from 6 pm to 7 pm (808) 537-1868, unable to contact lawyers, and referrals to nonprofits to assist with general information and legal issues. Help those who need it.
Ask-A-Lawyer booths offer free legal information Source link Ask-A-Lawyer booths offer free legal information