Colorado Springs, Colorado 2021-10-19 00:28:30 –
Colorado Springs, Colorado. – – Torquay tacosAustin-based popular fast casual taco brand, will open its latest restaurant in Colorado Springs’ 1358 Interquest Parkway, Suite 100 on Wednesday, October 20th.
It’s the first location in Colorado Springs, the ninth location in the state, and joins existing restaurants in Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins.
“Colorado has some of the country’s most loyal and stubborn taco junkies, which has seen such tremendous growth in the state since it opened its first Denver restaurant in 2016. “CEO GJ Hart said. Of the talkie tacos. “This new Colorado Springs location will allow us to reach even more taco junkies. We look forward to connecting with the local community and offering Damn Good Tacos this fall!”
Mr. with a freshly made margarita and a special cocktail in a space of 4,000 square feet. Enjoy delicious options such as Orangetaco, the award-winning Green Chile Queso and Torchy’s Taco of the Month.
At Torchy’s, all tacos, keso and margaritas are handmade and made to order.
Colorado Springs Torquay Tacos Highlights menu include:
- D * mn Good Tacos: Fresh homemade corn or flour tortillas with tacos Green chilies pork, Baja shrimp, Trailer park etc
- Breakfast Tacos: Served all day with options such as: Wrangler, Migas, more
- Tacos of the Month: A unique monthly promotion of tacos by Torquay, including some of the revenue that benefits partners such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation, MD Anderson, and Phoenix House.
- Flavorful side: Green chilies + chips, Juan’s Refried Beans, Street cone Freshly made guacamole and salsa
- Freshly squeezed and shake by hand Margarita Local Brewery: Happy Hour offers special drinks Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm, including $ 1.50 off draft and bottled beer and $ 2 off shit good drinks.In addition, enjoy $ 3.50 Carefully Selected Drinks, Saturday and Sunday all day, like sangria and mimosa
Torchy’s Colorado Springs employs all restaurant positions including cashiers, bartenders, food runners, expositions, preparations, grill cooks and dishwashers. For more information, please visit: torchystacos.com/careers Alternatively, stop by 1358 Interquest Parkway, Suite 100 to sign up.
Torchy Colorado Springs Safety measure Appropriate location, including frequent cleaning and hygiene, team member health checks, proper glove use, and other procedures to ensure the safety of guests and team members.
Guests can use the all-new Torchy app to get taco fixes and place pick-up and delivery orders with contactless payments directly from the phone.
The restaurant is open Monday to Sunday from 10 AM to 10 PM. Follow Torchy’s Colorado Springs Facebook To keep up with the latest local news and offers.
Austin-based Torchy’s Tacos coming to Colorado Springs Source link Austin-based Torchy’s Tacos coming to Colorado Springs