Denver, Colorado 2021-12-03 21:02:59 –
The COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic will be held at the Ball Arena in Denver during December, prior to sports and entertainment events.
The Ball Arena Clinic will begin this weekend with multiple Disney on Ice: Dream Big Shows scheduled. The clinic will operate from 10 am to 7 pm on Saturdays and from 9 am to 3 pm on Sundays, according to news releases from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Governor’s Office.
Fifteen vaccine clinics in the arena this month are affiliated with Croenke Sports and Entertainment.
“Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is pleased to continue its partnership with Governor Jared Polis and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) to provide COVID-19 vaccination and influenza vaccination at Ball Arena. “Senior Matt Bell said. VP of KSE. “Fans, staff, athletes and performers’ commitment to health, safety and wellness will continue to be KSE’s top priorities and will contribute to the fight against the pandemic and the safety of the community.”
The additional confirmation dates for the Ball Arena Clinic are:
- December 6: 9 am-5pm (no event)
- December 7: 9 am-5pm (no event)
- December 10: Noon to 8:30 pm (avalanche)
- December 11: Noon to 8:30 pm (mammoth)
- December 12: Noon to 7:30 pm (avalanche)
- December 13: From noon to 8:30 pm (Nuggets)
- December 14: Noon to 8:30 pm (avalanche)
- December 15: From noon to 8:30 pm (Nuggets)
- December 18: Noon to 8:30 pm (avalanche)
- December 23: From noon to 8:30 pm (Nuggets)
- December 29: 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm (avalanche)
- December 30: From noon to 8:30 pm (Nuggets)
- December 31: 11:00 am to 7:30 pm (mammoth)
You can get vaccinated by accessing the Ball Arena parking lot just north of Chopper Circle and the COVID Vaccine Bus on 9th Avenue. Vaccines are free and do not require ID, residence or insurance.
CDPHE should give boosts to people over the age of 18 as soon as possible, at least 6 months after the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or at least 2 months after the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. We recommend that you take it. The release said. All mobile vaccine clinics and many independent clinics offer pediatric Pfizer vaccines for children ages 5-11.
Vaccine clinics operate state-wide until December 10, with an additional 1,700 of these clinics. State-wide vaccine providers.. To find your nearest vaccine clinic, visit https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine online.
Ball Arena will be host site for 15 COVID-19 vaccination clinics in December. Source link Ball Arena will be host site for 15 COVID-19 vaccination clinics in December.