Colorado Springs, Colorado 2021-09-21 16:34:25 –
Colorado Springs — Kelly “Pea Brain” Parten participated in FOX21 Morning News on Tuesday, offering bean sprout hip and healthy snacks.
Parten shared the following recipe:
Get your kick with this fruit dip mix!
- 1/2 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Cinnamon pinch
- Assorted fruits
You also need children’s scissors.
- In a small bowl, add ricotta cheese, honey and cinnamon and stir.
- Use the back of the spoon to scoop the ricotta and smear the line on the plate to make a road.
- Cut out small pieces of fruit using children’s scissors (using grapes)
Place it in the center of the ricotta road on the central dividing line.
- Use a mixture of ricotta cheese as an adhesive to try different fruits to create a car. Place the fruit car along the ricotta road.
Make enough dips for 3-4 cars.
Celery-Bretschneider this quirky nod to ants on the log.
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese (115 g)
- 2 tablespoons (32 g) of creamy nuts, seeds, or soy butter
- 2 teaspoons of honey (13 g)
- 10 to 12 celery sticks (about half a bundle)
- Raisin 1⁄4 cup (35 g)
- Blend cottage cheese, butter and honey in a food processor until smooth.
- To make hair, slice the celery stick thinly and leave one end at 1 1/2 inch (3.8 cm).
- Fill the intact portion of each celery stick with a butter mixture. Soak the two raisins in the mixture and secure them to the front for the eyes.
- Lightly apply the mixture to the bottom of the celery stick and use it as an adhesive to balance the upright.
Make 10 to 12 trolls
This twist of the energy ball is outside this world.
- ¼ cup (65 g) of nuts, seeds, or soy butter
- ¼ cup (56 g) mashed potatoes
- sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons of honey (40 g)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Old-fashioned oat ½ cup (78 g)
- 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips (22 g)
- 10 dried pineapple rings
You will also need: child scissors
- Blend nut butter, sweet potatoes, honey and pumpkin pie spices in a large bowl. Add oats and stir until evenly distributed.
- Use your hands to roll a small chunk of the mixture into a 1-inch (2.5 cm) ball. Place 6-8 mini chocolate chips on top of the bowl for the UFO porthole. Place on a plate and cool for 30 minutes.
- Use child scissors to enlarge the hole in the center of the pineapple ring and align it with the center of the sweet potato ball.
Create 8-10 UFOats
Bean Sprouts joins FOX21 Morning News Source link Bean Sprouts joins FOX21 Morning News