Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-08-04 08:03:59 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – Bernarillo County Commission is looking for candidates to fill the seats left vacant by the previous state Rep. Cheryl Williams Stapleton. District 19 covers part of Albuquerque’s international district and southeastern heights.
Congressman Cheryl Williams Stapleton’s coverage / story continues below
- Complete Warrant: “Payment OK”, Cheryl Williams Stapleton Search Warrant
- “Legisler, not Legislature”: Legislative Investigation Process of Congressman Stapleton
- Congressman NM demands greater transparency in legislative budget spending
- 12 APS employees on vacation due to potential connection to Congressman Williams Stapleton’s investigation
- Racketeering, Stapleton MP under investigation on suspicion of money laundering
The County Commission will accept applications until 1:00 pm on Friday, August 13. Appoint a representative who will end his term at the public meeting on August 24th.
Interested parties are required to submit a cover letter and resume to the Bernarijo County Manager’s office. Applicants must be 21 years of age or older District 19 border
Williams Stapleton resigns From her legislature last week In a complaint of corruption. She has represented District 19 in southeastern Albakkel since 1995 and has been elected to the prestigious floor leader by fellow Democrats. This has made her the second-highest member of the House of Representatives for the past few years.
Attorney General Attacked her home and office last week.. AG accused her of extorting, money laundering and getting rebates.They believe she was leaking Albakirk Public School And she puts millions of dollars into her own bank account and nonprofits.
Bernalillo County Commission accepting applications to replace Sheryl Williams Stapleton Source link Bernalillo County Commission accepting applications to replace Sheryl Williams Stapleton