Fresno, California 2021-05-14 21:22:40 –
It occurred at a shopping center in Rockville, Maryland, around 5:30 pm on Thursday.
The Montgomery County Fire Rescue Team responded to the scene.
Fire officials said they started using hand sanitizers after the driver smoked.
The disinfectant ignited and ignited the entire car.
The man was taken to the hospital with minor burns, firefighters said. His injury is said to be non-life-threatening.
“Smoking cigarettes with hand sanitizers is a bad combination in unventilated areas like cars,” officials said.
The vehicle was totally lost.
Copyright © 2021 KFSN-TV. all rights reserved.
Car goes up in flames when driver smoking cigarette uses hand sanitizer in Rockville, Maryland Source link Car goes up in flames when driver smoking cigarette uses hand sanitizer in Rockville, Maryland