Florence, South Carolina 2021-02-08 08:12:58 –
Raleigh, NC (WGHP) — According to a North Carolina Educational Lottery news release, Saturday’s Powerball draw awarded $ 1 million to those who bought tickets at a convenience store in Wake County.
The winner bought a ticket at Bayleaf Convenience & Deli on Raleigh’s Six Forks Road. Lucky Ticket won the national highest award in the lottery on Saturday.
The $ 2 ticket matched the numbers 1-16-48-49-65 for all five white balls. The probability that all five white balls will match in the Powerball draw is 1 in 11.6 million.
Winners will receive the prize within 180 days of the lottery.
No one won the Powerball Jackpot on Saturday.
The jackpot will be $ 42 million in pensions and $ 31 million in cash on Wednesday’s draw.
The odds of winning a Powerball Jackpot are 1 in 292 million.
- Check your ticket!Powerball Tickets Sold in North Carolina Win $ 1 Million
- Soccer concussion is on the rise, 84% more likely to occur during practice or before the season
- Congressman: Florida middle school teacher had sex with a student
- Rev. Jesse Jackson was released from hospital for rehabilitation after surgery
- A cannon used in a baby shower in Michigan explodes, killing a person
Check your tickets! Powerball ticket sold in North Carolina wins $1 million prize Source link Check your tickets! Powerball ticket sold in North Carolina wins $1 million prize