Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-10-21 16:56:44 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – Albuquerque city Is asking people to weigh at three sites for the new park-and-ride lot in the west. They want to put it somewhere between Central and Answer, Ellison and the current parcel of NM528.
The story continues below
- crime: Man changes clothes and tries to avoid the police
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque neighbor tired of lots of illegal roadside cars
- weather: Great weather to finish the week of work
- New Mexico: One of the few landlocked countries reported to have been attacked by NM sharks
- Spanish: KRQEEn Español: Miercoles 20 de Octubre 2021
They say these locations are 11 miles apart and most of the west is underdeveloped. They initially proposed six sites along Coors between St. Joseph’s Drive and Montano, but due to access, they identified a problem with three of these sites.
Now they want people to consider the last three. The deadline for sending feedback is Friday. For more information, please visit: cabq.gov/transit/transit-programs-projects/park-and-ride-studies..
City considers 3 possible Park and Ride lot locations Source link City considers 3 possible Park and Ride lot locations