Cleveland, Ohio 2020-11-21 21:41:56 –
Chicago (WJW) —Birds and planes reportedly collided this afternoon and planes to Cleveland returned to O’Hare International Airport.
According to TMZ, the windshield of the plane was severely cracked by the encounter shortly after takeoff.
American Airlines reported to FOX8 that the pilot was able to land safely in Chicago without any injuries due to “mechanical problems.” Flight 3408 operated by Emboy Airlines reportedly re-departed to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport shortly thereafter.
“We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this,” the airline said in a statement.
Get the latest headlines at FOX8.com below.
- A flight to Cleveland turns towards Chicago after a bird breaks the windshield
- Report: Tristan Thompson signs with Boston Celtics
- Cleveland bars and restaurants are already nervous about ordering new coronaviruses
- Judge discards Trump’s bid to suspend PA voting certification
- Couples use Rubik’s Cube to create famous facial artwork
Cleveland-bound flight turns around to Chicago after bird reportedly cracks windshield Source link Cleveland-bound flight turns around to Chicago after bird reportedly cracks windshield