Cleveland, Ohio 2021-12-01 11:31:14 –
Cleveland, Ohio (WJW) – Cleveland Browns’ General Manager Andrew Berry told the media Wednesday about what the team is working on during the long-awaited buy-week.
6-6 Browns is at the bottom of the AFC North area.
He says the team is “reviewing everything,” including personnel.
They fought Ravens on Baltimore Sunday and took a week off before hosting Ravens at FirstEnergy Stadium.
NS Browns There are five weeks left for the 2021-202 season.
Berry says he expects to see the best football in Quarterback Baker Mayfield in the remaining time.
“I hope he will play the best football after goodbye,” Berry said.
Berry also said Baker had nothing to prove the rest of the season.
Browns has scored 14, 17, 10, 41, 7, 13, and 10 points in the last seven games.
Head coach Kevin Stefanski blames him for the team’s struggle, but many fans have echoed former player Greg Pruitt.
“He took responsibility voluntarily, but that didn’t make him feel better,” Pluit told FOX8.
“I want him to take responsibility and make some changes.”
Many have criticized Stefanski’s call for theater.
Berry is backing him up.
“I have great confidence in him as a play caller,” Berry said.
“Kevin can manage everything on his plate,” he continued.
- “It doesn’t reflect this season’s aspirations,” Berry said on the team’s 6-6 record.
- The team is reviewing everything from the season including personnel
- Berry says adversity is important to the growth of the team
- Berry says there is more than one particular reason for team inconsistent play
- “Baker is incredibly physically tough,” Berry said.
- “I hope he will play the best football after goodbye,” says Berry.
- “The pass game wasn’t consistent enough.” – Berry
- “Kevin has all the virtues and characteristics that are important to the leaders of our organization.” – Berry
- “I’m very confident in him as the originator of the play,” Berry said of Stefanski.
- “I’ve seen Baker play a lot of good football here,” says Berry.
- Berry says Baker has nothing to prove in the last five weeks
- “We all believe that attacks can be played at a higher level.” – Berry
- Berry answers the question about why Baker stays on the field and says he won’t put players who can’t perform on the field.
- “Kevin can manage everything on his plate.” – Berry
Suggest a fix
Cleveland Browns GM on Baker Mayfield, Kevin Stefanski performance Source link Cleveland Browns GM on Baker Mayfield, Kevin Stefanski performance