Cleveland, Ohio 2021-12-06 08:54:50 –
The changes are as follows:
- One visitor (18+) per day is allowed for emergency department patients.
- One visitor per day (18+) is allowed for all inpatients. Visitors may vary daily.
- Inpatient visitors can only enter the building once a day. Visitors cannot leave the building and return to another visit on the same day. Another visitor can only exchange them the next day.
- Visitors who tested positive COVID-19 (new coronavirus infection) Patients are allowed to visit if at least 10 days have passed since the test was positive.
- When a visitor is exposed to someone who tests positive COVID-19 (new coronavirus infection):
- If not fully vaccinated, the patient can be seen 14 days after exposure.
- If they are vaccinated and asymptomatic, they can visit the patient with evidence of vaccination.
The new guidelines will come into effect on Tuesday, December 7.
Visiting hours are from 7 am to 9 pm.
All visitors are over 18 years old and must always wear a mask and pass COVID-19 (new coronavirus infection) Health check and disinfect hands.
For more information here..
Cleveland Clinic updates visitation policy Source link Cleveland Clinic updates visitation policy