Cleveland, Ohio 2020-11-22 18:26:04 –
Cleveland (WJW) — Cleveland police have confirmed that a 14-year-old boy is in serious condition after being shot dead.
Police said a teenager was taken to Rainbow Babys and Children’s Hospital after a shooting at 9200 blocks on Wade Park Avenue. The shooting reportedly took place around 5:30 pm.
Victims were reportedly shot in the back and police are currently investigating the case.
Anyone with knowledge of shooting should contact the Cleveland Police directly.
Get the latest headlines at FOX8.com below.
- Cleveland Police investigating after a 14-year-old boy shoots the east
- Winter Wonderland Lighting Celebration Illuminates Strongsville
- “Beauty”: Browns defeats Eagles and breaks record to 7-3
- A 15-year-old suspect in detention after eight people were injured in a lively shooter incident in Wisconsin Mall
- “Toy Story” was a hit in theaters today 25 years ago
Cleveland police investigating after 14-year-old boy shot on east side Source link Cleveland police investigating after 14-year-old boy shot on east side