Cleveland, Ohio 2021-01-12 20:59:48 –
** Watch the video above for the moment of the 2015 St. Patrick’s Day parade **
Cleveland (WJW) — Coronavirus concerns have officially canceled the 2021 iteration of the annual St. Patrick’s Day parade. The beloved event will not be held on March 2nd.
The Parade Committee of the Cleveland Union Irish Association announced on Tuesday, stating that the decision was not made lightly.
“The health and safety of our community is our number one priority,” the Commission said in a statement. “We must act in the best interests and well-being of all organizers, volunteers, participants and spectators. We are disappointed to announce the cancellation, but the Cleveland St. Patrick’s Day Parade The Commission promises to present the next parade on March 17, 2022. “
Celebration usually takes thousands of green spectators to downtown Cleveland on holidays. Akron recently announced that its annual parade will be canceled again this year.
Get the latest headlines at FOX8.com below.
- Cleveland’s 2021 St. Patrick’s Day parade has been officially canceled
- Trump denies any liability for the US Capitol attack as the house moves towards impeachment
- Watch Live: Pence has ruled out the 25th Amendment on Trump by House’s vote
- Despite Steelers’ recent COVID-19 quarantine, Browns is ready for Kansas City
- View a pile of CIA UFO-related intelligence documents
Cleveland's 2021 St. Patrick's Day parade officially canceled Source link Cleveland's 2021 St. Patrick's Day parade officially canceled