Tucson, Arizona 2020-09-16 18:41:29 –
By direction of Mayor and Council, the City of Tucson is forming a Commission on Equitable Housing and Development (CEHD) and is actively seeking candidates for this Commission.
The Commission on Equitable Housing and Development will:
- Focus on increasing City investment in new and existing housing
- Preserve affordability while increasing housing production/stock
- Protect our barrios and communities from rapid change and displacement as well as structural disinvestment and substandard housing through the promotion of equitable housing models
- Facilitate equitable conversations and solutions that will incorporate voices in a collaborative environment
- Provide measurable and well-defined goals to address housing shortfalls for those who have, currently, and will experience housing insecurity
More information and the online application can be found at https://www.tucsonaz.gov/hcd/cehd. Completed applications are due September 28, 2020, 8:00 a.m.