Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-09-09 19:47:45 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico(KRQE) – The State Supreme Court upheld the conviction of a man who killed another man at the mayoral candidate’s election office.Convicted jury Steve Kramer Of one murder in 2017.
The story continues below:
- crime: Neighbors call women “professional squatters” after moving to a $ 500,000 home
- Coronavirus New Mexico:New Mexico data show a clear “deceleration” in the new COVID-19 case
- trend: Ellison, a house near the golf course, burns
- health: Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, studies find
- Local sports: Parents were angry at how high school soccer players were disciplined.The coach responds
When witnesses said Kramer shot Vincent Gutierrez for no apparent reason, Kramer and others were cleaning the Albuquerque campaign office for candidate Stella Padilla. Kramer argued that the evidence was inadequate and demanded that nonfiction and life imprisonment be revoked, and he was brought to a new trial.
However, the State Supreme Court ruled that the evidence upheld the conviction.
Conviction upheld in Albuquerque campaign office shooting Source link Conviction upheld in Albuquerque campaign office shooting