New Orleans, Louisiana 2021-06-02 08:00:00 –
This recipe is a good way to get vegetables in the most appetizing way.
Instead of potatoes, these “french fries” are made of zucchini.
Bread crumbs give a crispy texture, and spices add flavor. This is something that zucchini generally lacks.
Cut the zucchini in half and then cut it vertically into 4 equal parts. You will have a fly of the right size.
You can easily double the recipe, but then put the crumbs in two bowls.
If you want to start a slightly healthier diet, it’s a good idea to start with these french fries.
This recipe can also be used for onions and pumpkins.
Grilled zucchini fried
Make 16 french fries.
Dried oregano ½ teaspoon
½ teaspoon of dried basil
½ teaspoon of Cayenne
1 ½ tablespoon of cake flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup bread crumbs bread crumbs
2 Egg whites, whisk until frothed
Cut one medium-sized zucchini in half and cut each into four pieces vertically.
1. Preheat the oven to 500 ° F. Coat the baking sheet with a non-stick cooking spray or use parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix oregano, basil, cayenne, flour and salt. Put the bread crumbs in another bowl.
3. Dr, Dr Dr the zucchini sticks in a mixture of flour, soak in egg whites and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
4. Place the zucchini on the top plate and line up the remaining french fries in the same way. Apply a thin coat of non-stick spray to the french fries.
5. Bake for about 5 minutes, turn over and bake for about 5 minutes, or until crispy.
Cook This: Baked Zucchini Fries are a healthy way to eat your veggies | Food/Recipes Source link Cook This: Baked Zucchini Fries are a healthy way to eat your veggies | Food/Recipes