New Orleans, Louisiana 2021-05-12 06:30:00 –
I am very fortunate to be able to live in a place rich in seafood.
This recipe combines two favorites, shrimp and crab.
Get jumbo shrimp if you can. The crab meat did not snuggle up to the butterfly shrimp perfectly, as it was only found large on the day it was cooked.
The stuffing is as flavorful as a crab cake.
After baking in the oven, put it under the broiler for a few minutes to make a toast.
Crab plush shrimp
Make 32 stuffed shrimp.
Olive oil cooking spray
32 Jumbo shrimp (peeled and elaborate, tail-on is optional)
⅓ Cup bread crumbs Bread crumbs
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
One big egg was beaten
1 large egg white
2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper
9 ounces of crab chunks, nicely picked
1 ½ tablespoon of melted butter
Lemon wedge, for serving
1. Place one rack in the center of the oven and another rack approximately 6 inches from the broiler. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Spray the rimmed sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
3. Make a slit behind each shrimp. Do not cut out completely. Flatten the shrimp.
4. In a large bowl, mix bread crumbs, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mustard, whole eggs and egg whites, parsley, cayenne, and salt and pepper. Stir well and then add the crab meat. Do not mix too much.
5. Place a tablespoon of crab mixture on each shrimp and transfer to a pan.
6. Brush each shrimp with melted butter.
7. Bake in the center rack for about 8 minutes. Turn the oven to bake, transfer the pan to the top rack and bake for about 2 minutes until golden. (Be careful not to burn it.) Serve with a lemon wedge.
Cook This: Crab and shrimp shine in this delicious dish | Food/Recipes Source link Cook This: Crab and shrimp shine in this delicious dish | Food/Recipes