New Orleans, Louisiana 2021-05-05 06:00:00 –
We eat a lot of chicken and are always looking for ways to give it a new spin.
This recipe for chicken with balsamic vinegar is fairly easy to put together.
The taste is derived from balsamic vinegar and honey, and cut with a little creole mustard.
Saturate the chicken in the fridge for at least 30 minutes with marinade.
I used chicken tenderloin, so I cooked it in a frying pan fairly quickly. Marinated with a little cornstarch will give you a delicious coating.
Balsamic vinegar chicken
It will be 4 servings.
Balsamic vinegar ½ cup
2 tablespoons honey
1 ½ tablespoon of creole mustard
2 pieces of garlic, chopped
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
The taste of salt and pepper
2 lbs chicken tenderloin
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except chicken and cornstarch. Mix with a whisk until well mixed.
2. Add chicken and toss and coat. Cover and chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Spray a non-stick cooking spray onto a large frying pan. Heat on high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and add to the frying pan. Cut the chicken for about 2 minutes on each side.
4. To marinade, add cornstarch. Mix well.
5. Add the marinade to the frying pan. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is complete.
Cook This: Give chicken a new spin with balsamic, honey and Creole mustard marinade | Food/Recipes Source link Cook This: Give chicken a new spin with balsamic, honey and Creole mustard marinade | Food/Recipes