New Orleans, Louisiana 2021-09-15 09:30:00 –
The secret ingredient in this Asian crust chicken recipe is mayonnaise.
A creamy seasoning is included in the juice to make the chicken incredibly moist.
Garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sesame have an Asian flavor.
And the bread crumbs add a nice crispy texture to the chicken.
This recipe requires chicken breast, but it also works with tenderloin.
Serve with roasted broccoli or slice and place on top of the salad.
Asian crust chicken
It will be 4 servings.
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
Divide 1.5 teaspoons of finely grated ginger
1 teaspoon of Asian Five Spice Powder
2 teaspoons of soy sauce, divide
Boneless, skinless chicken breast half 4 pieces
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 green onion, chopped
¼ cup bread crumbs bread crumbs
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
1. Put garlic, 1 teaspoon ginger, Asian five spice powder and 1 teaspoon salty sauce in a small bowl, mix until well mixed and pour into chicken breast for at least 15-20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 425F while the chicken is marinating.
3. In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, green onions, the rest of the soy sauce, and ginger.
3. Arrange the chicken on the top plate. Spread the mayonnaise evenly, place it on the chicken and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked.
Cook This: Mayo makes Asian Crusted Chicken incredibly moist | Food/Recipes Source link Cook This: Mayo makes Asian Crusted Chicken incredibly moist | Food/Recipes