Riverside, California 2021-10-15 17:04:00 –
Corpus Christi, Texas-Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District has received five COVID-19-related death notices. Patients included two men and three women in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s. Comorbidities included diabetes, obesity, hypertension, anemia, staphylococcal infections, and hyperlipidemia. Condolences to family and friends. No further information is disclosed for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
All residents of Nueces County must make every effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. This is a public health strategy that we all should follow:
● Wear a mask in public places.
● Practice keeping a social distance from people other than those close to you.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with sick people.
● Stay home when you are ill.
● Disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched at home or at work.
● Vaccine as soon as you qualify.
Corpus Christ – Nueces County Report Five COVID-19 Related Deaths Source link Corpus Christ – Nueces County Report Five COVID-19 Related Deaths