Riverside, California 2021-08-03 17:05:00 –
Corpus Christi, Texas-Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District has received one COVID-19-related death notice. The patient was a woman in her 60s. No known comorbidities have been reported. Condolences to her family and friends. No further information is disclosed for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
All residents of Nueces County must make every effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. This is a public health strategy that we all should follow:
● Practice keeping a social distance from people other than those close to you.
● Wear a mask in public places.
● Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
● Avoid close contact with sick people.
● Disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched at home or at work.
● Vaccine as soon as you qualify.
Corpus Christi – Nueces County Reports One COVID-19 Related Death Source link Corpus Christi – Nueces County Reports One COVID-19 Related Death