Riverside, California 2021-06-11 18:07:00 –
Corpus Christi, Texas-Next week, multiple locations for the COVID-19 vaccine will be available throughout the city. The first and second doses of Pfizer vaccine are available to children over the age of 12. First and second doses of the Moderna vaccine, and a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, are available to all people over the age of 18.
Individuals under the age of 18 must have oral, written, or pre-registered parental consent to be vaccinated.
What you need to know:
- The Pfizer vaccine is available to people over the age of 12.
- The Moderna vaccine is available to anyone over the age of 18.
- The Johnson & Johnson Vaccine is available to people over the age of 18.
- Please call 361-561-1101 to pre-register.
- To pre-register online, please visit: https://www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration Click the “Vaccination Registration” link. You will need to receive a Quick Response (QR) code during online pre-registration. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines are available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis.
- New registration will begin when the vaccine becomes available in future clinics.
- Do not mix vaccines of different brands. If you were vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine on the first dose, you should be vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine on the second dose.
- If you enroll for the first dose, you do not need to re-enroll for the second dose.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for June 12 thru June 19 Source link COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for June 12 thru June 19