Long Beach, California 2021-05-03 20:23:28 –
The Long Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau has launched a tourism campaign on Monday to simplify the planning of travelers looking for adventures into the city by curating the Getaway.
From now until early September, the Long Beach Days & Getaways campaign will offer travelers an itinerary based on food, shopping and cultural scenes, according to the announcement. The itinerary is as follows:
- Beachside Brew & Bites: A tour of the city’s tap rooms and breweries, including the city’s only cider, Ficklewood Cider Works. It ends at Belmont Brewing, which overlooks the Pacific Ocean.
- Retro oops!: A day trip to the city’s retro hotspots, including second-hand clothing and household items, modern mid-century bars, coffee shops, and classic diners.
- Urban Lux Getaway: A two night vacation in downtown, including a stay at Hotel Maya, food and drink at popular restaurants and bars, and yoga at Bluff.
- Waterfront getaway: Weekends for everything on the waterfront, including visits to the Pacific Aquarium, whale watching, oceanside dining, kayaking, gondola rides and shopping.
- Wine & cheese please!escape: Weekend trip to various wine bars, cheeses and dessert favorites in the city.
“This integrated approach is designed to direct and direct web traffic to new weekly original content that promotes the different experiences, restaurants, shops and attractions that Long Beach must offer,” CVB said. Steve Goodling, President and CEO of the company, said in a statement.
The organization has partnered with the State Tourism Board to Visit California, Expand the scope of the campaign.
According to CVB, this vacation is designed by locals and designed to immerse travelers in a “real long beach experience.” During the summer, the organization said it intends to emphasize the “corners” of the city.