Major events on Sunday, July 25
Surfing has begun. There are medals offered in archery, gymnastics, road cycling, diving, fencing, judo, shooting, skateboarding, swimming, taekwondo and weightlifting.
All events are listed here in local time in Tokyo. Add 1 hour for Sydney, subtract 8 hours for Manchester, subtract 13 hours for New York, and subtract 17 hours for San Francisco. We will all finally get the hang of this.
🌟 If you only see one: Tennis at 11am – The exact start time depends on how long Australia’s Ashleigh Barty takes with Spain’s Sara Sorribes Tormo, but Naomi Osaka, fresh from the Olympic torch lighting, is on the center court of Ariake Tennis Park. To play second.
- Archery at 9:30 am – The first match will be England vs Italy in the quarterfinals of the Women’s Team Tournament. We will reach the final by 4:40 pm. 🥇
- 10:30 am– –12.20pm swimming – The morning swimming session will feature a 400m individual medley for men, a 400m freestyle final, a 400m individual medley for women and a 4x100m freestyle relay final for women. Australia will fancy their chances in the latter. 🥇
- 9 am-9:15 pm Fencing – The match day ends with a women’s individual foil and a men’s individual epée final. 🥇
- Gymnastics at 10 am – It’s the morning of women’s qualifying.
- 11:00 am to 7:50 pm Judo – By the end of the session, you will know who the Olympic champions are in the women’s-52 kg and men’s-66 kg. 🥇
- 3 pm diving – It’s a women’s synchronized 3m springboard tournament. 🥇
- 1 pm road cycling – Sunday means it’s a women’s race and a Dutch rider Annemiek van Vleuten And Marianne Vos It’s terribly upside down.You may remember it Van Vleuten went to the hospital after an absolutely horrific accident While leading the same event in Rio in 2016. 🥇
- 10 am-9:45 pm Taekwondo – Team GB Jade Jones We will win the third gold in the 57kg category. Her first match is at 11:52 am and her last match is at 9:30 pm.
- You can find a schedule of our fully interactive events Here..
Has been updated
Day 2 of the 2020 Olympics: Women’s Road Racing, Gymnastics, Tennis and more – Live! | Sports
Source link Day 2 of the 2020 Olympics: Women’s Road Racing, Gymnastics, Tennis and more – Live! | Sports