Cleveland, Ohio 2020-11-21 13:44:39 –
Columbus, Ohio (WJW)-The longest resident of Franklin County Dog Shelter finally found his eternal home after waiting two years.
The staff shared exciting news about Ciabatta on Facebook and paid tribute to one of the volunteers who took care of him.
“The shelter needs to honor volunteer Joselin, who took care of this big man as if he was born in her home! Her kindness and dedication to Ciabatta make him find his eternal home. Helped. “
Ciabatta has been in and out of shelters since 2018 and seems to have been unable to find a suitable match until now. He was officially hired on Monday.
“Thank you for bringing Ciabatta to your home! Celebrate tonight, and tomorrow we’re working on finding our new longest dog in their best home.”
Sasha is now their longest-running resident. She has been there for over 100 days.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below.
- A dog waiting for two years at a Columbus shelter finally finds an eternal home
- I-TEAM: A nurse caught in a drug in Kaiyahoga County Prison
- Santa Claus is unaffected by COVID-19, says Dr. Forch
- North Carolina Career Uses $ 1 Million to Pay Daughter Student Loan
- Medina County lawmakers identify a man who turns out to be unresponsive by the side of the road
Dog who has been waiting at Columbus shelter for two years finally finds forever home Source link Dog who has been waiting at Columbus shelter for two years finally finds forever home