Wichita, Kansas 2021-09-14 16:48:16 –
Topeka, Kansas (KSNW) — Dollar General is partnering with Dillons Health on a new vaccine incentive program to encourage vaccination and mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Newly vaccinated Kansas 12 years and older are eligible to receive $ 50 per dose, or a total of $ 100, at the selected Dollar General location.
Governor Kerry said, “Vaccination of all eligible Kansan is important for efforts to slow the spread of the virus, protect businesses, send children to school and reduce the burden on hospitals. “. “This incentive program is another tool to support our ongoing vaccine efforts. We would like to thank the Dollar General officials for participating in this program to protect the communities in which they serve. “
The vaccine is administered in a mobile unit located in the parking lot of a selected location at Dollar General listed below.
Gift cards can be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
Kansas who receive the vaccine at these locations will receive a form and a pre-stamped envelope after each dose. When KDHE receives the completed form, a $ 50 Visa Gift Card will be mailed to the shipping address provided on the form. The gift card will remain in stock.
The COVID-19 vaccine is free. All Kansas over the age of 12 are eligible for a $ 100 incentive. No reservation required.
Dollar General Location:
- 604 West 7th Street, Galena, KS 66739
- 705 North High School Avenue, Columbus, KS 66725
- 108 Highway 400, Cherokee, KS 66724
- 2004 South Rouse Street, Pittsburgh, Kansas 66762
- 800 West Saint John Street, Girard, KS 66743
- 302 West South Street, Arma, KS 66712
- 200 West 4th Street, Altamont, KS 67330
- 505 Black Dog Trail, Caney, KS 67333
- 1101 Hall Street, Coffeyville, KS 67337
- 1210 East Main Street, Independence, KS 67301
- 618 West State Street, Erie, KS 66733
- 321 West Cherry Street, Chanute, KS 66720
- 312 Main Street, Neodesha, KS 66757
- 2134 East Washington Street, Fredonia, KS 66736
The day and time will vary from place to place.
Dollar General to offer up to $100 vaccine incentive program Source link Dollar General to offer up to $100 vaccine incentive program