Omaha, Nebraska 2021-08-04 16:07:17 –
Omaha, Nebraska (KMTV) — With an increase in cases of COVID-19 and the TestNebraska site shutting down on July 18, you may be wondering where to test. On Wednesday, the Douglas County Health Department (DCHD) announced a list of companies offering free coronavirus testing and the locations and times of three vaccine clinics.
According to DCHD, there are many places to take the test, but the free options are:
- OneWorld Community Health Center-4920 South 30NS City.
- Charles Drew Health Center – 2915 Grant Street.
- Walgreens drive-through test in 22 regions.
- Hivie Drugstores & Pharmacies are located in 9 regions.
- Coles is located in three areas
- CVS pharmacies in two regional locations.
You can also talk to your GP for test information.
For more information on the above and other options Department website..
If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, three clinics are scheduled for Thursday.
- Omaha North High School, 4410 N. 36th Street, Noon-6pm
- Central High School, 124 N. 20th Street, Noon-3pm
- Brian High School, 4700 Giles Road, 2 pm-8pm
DCHD considers vaccination if it has not yet been vaccinated and requires people to wear masks to prevent the spread of the infection.
Douglas County shares list of free COVID testing sites, vaccine clinics Source link Douglas County shares list of free COVID testing sites, vaccine clinics