Cleveland, Ohio 2020-12-20 12:50:01 –
Cleveland (WJW) – A 20-year-old woman was taken to the hospital early Sunday morning after police and fire authorities said a vehicle she was driving collided with the side of a Cleveland fire engine.
The crash occurred around 2 am on East 105 Street and St. Clair Avenue.
Cleveland Fire Lieutenant Mike Norman told Fox 8 I-Team that the firefighters were not injured.
He said the crew of the Cleveland Fire Ladder 20 went to the hospital after assisting the EMS with bullet victims when the crash occurred.
Police say the crash is under investigation. It’s unclear how women are doing now.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below.
- The driver was hospitalized after colliding with a Cleveland fire engine, officials say
- CFP Match: Alabama vs Notre Dame; Clemson vs Ohio
- I-TEAM: Cleveland Auto Show organizer sues IX Center for closure
- Second Stimulation Check: Dealing with $ 600 Payments in a Breakthrough Way
- Vaccine Conspiracy Theory: Alabama nurses did not die after getting it.The needle has not disappeared
Driver hospitalized after crashing into Cleveland fire truck, officials say Source link Driver hospitalized after crashing into Cleveland fire truck, officials say