Lexington-Fayette

Family says Longhorns player died from accidental overdose – Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky

Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky 2021-10-22 14:01:42 –

Austin, Texas (AP) — A family of Texas linebacker Jake Ehringer says he died from an accidental drug overdose.

Jake Ellinger is the younger brother of former Texas quarterback Sam Ellinger, drafted by Indianapolis Colts last June.

Jake Elinger was found dead on May 6th.

A family statement released Thursday, they believe, ingested Xanax, which was contaminated with toxic substances, including fentanyl.

according to Associated PressThe 20-year-old hasn’t played in Longhorns for the past two seasons.

This is the second tragedy that hit the family.

Jake and Sam’s father, Ross, Died in 2013 Of an obvious heart attack while attending a San Francisco triathlon at the age of 46.



Source link

Back to top button