Riverside, California 2021-06-04 10:51:24 –
Corpus Christi, Texas — Corpus Christi firefighters were busy Thursday night after a fire broke out in the Bent Tree district on the south side of the city near Saratoga and Staples.
According to fire authorities, a neighbor called 911 after a fierce flame broke out from the roof of a house in the gated community.
When the crew arrived at the scene, firefighter captain Charles Miller said he had confirmed that the firefighters had entered the house and no one was there. According to Miller, the family was likely to have left the town. There was no one at home.
Robert Rocha, head of CCFD, said the house was “significantly structurally damaged” and was probably a complete loss. According to Rocha, investigators believe the house was smoldering before the fire broke out and was caused by a lightning strike.
At that time, a neighbor noticed the fire and called 911.
For the latest information on coastal bend coronavirus, click here..
Other 3News articles on KIIITV.com:
Fire at Bent Tree | kiiitv.com Source link Fire at Bent Tree | kiiitv.com