Colorado Springs, Colorado 2021-06-11 10:43:32 –
Macomb County, Michigan — With the help of a Michigan firefighter, a raccoon was rescued after his head was caught in a sewer lid.
Harrison Township Firefighters Local 1737 visited Facebook on Tuesday and told a heroic story with pictures of animals before the firefighters released.
“After rescuing this baby raccoon, there’s a good job for Platoon 1 today,” said a Facebook post.
Officials said the crew used multiple tools to release the animals.
Lieutenant Brian Lorkowski of the Harrison Township Fire Department said MLive They didn’t want to use a saw because they didn’t want to hurt the animals. Instead, they tried to use dish soap, but that didn’t work.
In the end, my neighbor brought cooking oil and it seemed to work.
Once released, the animals were taken to the Macomb County Animal Care Department and checked out for injuries.
Firefighters in Michigan rescue baby raccoon from sewer cover Source link Firefighters in Michigan rescue baby raccoon from sewer cover