Las Vegas, Nevada 2021-06-23 00:01:00 –
Las Vegas (KLAS) — Las Vegas fell to Montreal in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup semifinals on Tuesday night with a final score of 4-1. The Canadiens lead 3-2 and move forward in the series.
The Knights will head to the Bell Center in Montreal for Game 6 scheduled for Thursday at 5 pm.
- The Canadians’ Yesperico Tokaniemi took first place at 8:45.Assist from Anderson and Byron
End of the day: The Canadiens lead the Knights 1-0. Shot to the goal, 6-6
- Eric Staal of the Canadians came in second at 6:32.Suzuki and Tofoli’s assist
- Cole Caufield of the Canadians finished second in power play at 9:49.Assisting Perry and Suzuki
Second end: The Canadiens extend the lead to 3-0. A shot aiming for the goal at 17-15 also leads
- The Knights’ Max Pasiolletti came in third at 4:09 and put Vegas on the board (assisted by Nicholas Roy).Montreal leads 3-1
- Canadians Nick Suzuki finishes third at 18:54
End of game: Canadiens win with final score 4-1
Golden Knights is 21-5-2 at home and expects the game to be a big and noisy game full of 18,000 fans.
Vegas hasn’t had the first line forward Chandler Stevenson since Game 1 of the series, but he’s back in the lineup tonight.
“The idea now is to worry about one game. Vegas forward Keegan Kolesal said in the media availability on Tuesday morning.
“I don’t think any of us are under pressure. I think the biggest thing for our group is to play a fast-paced style of play,” said Nick Holden, a Vegas defenseman.・ Holden said.
FANDUELSPORTS BOOK LINE: Golden Knights-238, Canadians +197; Over / Under is 5
The Canadiens are 11-10-7 on the road. Montreal is 24th in the league, with 31.2 shots per game and an average of 2.8 goals.
During the playoffs: Golden Knights: Average 2.9 goals, 5.0 assists, 2.7 penalties, 7.1 penalties, 2.3 goals per game, .912 save rate.
Canadiens: Average 2.4 goals, 3.8 assists, 3.2 penalties, 7.1 penalties, 2.3 goals per game, .927 save rate.
Injuries: Golden Knights: Peyton Krebs: Out (upper body), Chandler Stephenson: Daily (private).
Canadiens: Jake Evans: Out (concussion).