Atlanta, Georgia 2021-09-13 15:22:00 –
The Georgia Chamber of Commerce has responded to the new federal COVID-19 vaccine obligation.
The Chamber of Commerce states that it is working closely with the Governor of Kemp and state leaders to protect the lives and livelihoods of Georgian citizens.
In a statement sent to the media, the Chamber of Commerce said:
Different workplaces require employers to continue to have the right to establish health care and vaccine policies that benefit their business. The Georgia Chamber of Commerce is grateful for the extraordinary efforts of Georgia job creators to promote the COVID-19 vaccine in a way that helps their employees.
The Chamber of Commerce says it will:
- Work closely with your members to best understand their needs and concerns.
- Engage in an emergency temporary standards rule-making public comment period to share those concerns and oppose nasty penalties such as the proposed OSHA fines.
- Monitor legal issues.
- We provide up-to-date guidance and advice for compliance.
- We will continue to encourage vaccination.When
- Encourage bipartisan solutions to this ongoing health crisis
Governor Kemp announces on Twitter Last week he was ready to fight President Biden’s vaccine mission.
The Chamber of Commerce recognizes that vaccination remains the key to the state’s economic recovery and encourages everyone to be vaccinated.
Copyright 2021 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). all rights reserved.
Georgia Chamber supports employers’ right to decide on vaccine policies | News Source link Georgia Chamber supports employers’ right to decide on vaccine policies | News