Florence, South Carolina 2020-11-10 15:32:27 –
Post:Has been updated:
Raleigh, NC — North Carolina remains Phase 3 and the indoor rally limit is reduced from 25 to 10.
Governor Roy Cooper announced at a press conference on Tuesday.
The restaurant will also receive additional support.
“From Thursday, a full-service restaurant seeking rent payments or mortgage interest assistance could apply to the North Carolina Department of Commerce for up to $ 20,000,” Cooper said.
The governor urged North Carolina residents to stay safe during the upcoming Thanksgiving holidays.
“This pandemic won’t last forever,” Cooper said.
Dr. Mandikoen said North Carolina is in an “unstable situation” as the holiday season approaches.
She urged North Carolina residents to avoid traveling and wear masks around those who did not live with them.
- Encouraging continued social distance practice eases restrictions on vulnerable people
- Strict restrictions on the setting of nursing homes and apartments will continue.
- Large outdoor venues with more than 10,000 seats may operate with a 7% occupancy of the audience.
- Small outdoor entertainment venues such as arenas and amphitheaters can be operated outdoors with 30% of the outdoor capacity or 100 guests, whichever is less.
- Cinemas and conference centers can open up indoor space to 30% of capacity, or 100 guests, whichever is less.
- The bar can be open outdoors with 30% of its outdoor capacity or 100 guests, whichever is less.
- The amusement park can be opened with a 30% occupancy and is only an outdoor attraction.
- The mass gathering limit will be reduced to 10 indoors and 50 outdoors.
- The curfew at 11:00 pm for the sale of alcohol for direct consumption in places such as restaurants and outdoor bars will be extended until October 23.
- Most companies can resume
- Retail has resumed with 50% capacity with frequent cleaning and social distance
- Parks and trails were encouraged to reopen
- Certain businesses (gyms, salons, bars, theaters, etc.) remain closed
- Restaurant continues to take out and deliver only
- Rallying was still limited to 10 people, but outdoor rallying with friends was allowed
- Employers were encouraged to work from home wherever possible
- A nursery school that adheres to strict cleaning requirements has been opened for working parents and those looking for a job
- Worship of more than 10 people was allowed outdoors if socially separated
Gov. Cooper restricts gatherings from 25 to 10 people as COVID-19 spreads in NC; restaurants get assistance Source link Gov. Cooper restricts gatherings from 25 to 10 people as COVID-19 spreads in NC; restaurants get assistance